Would you like to work in Mandarin Oriental Hotel?

I could work in Mandarin Oriental Hotel, but I think about it as a summer job. Taking into account my lack of any opportunities, I could work only on the lowest positions. I would choose a job as a waitress, becouse I would meet famous people and get tips. I think working in this place I could learn a lot, for example about people from another countries and theirs cultures. In my opinion job like this would be really great, but in the long run I would rather work in another place.

Komentarze

  1. Look at this sentence: " Taking into account my lack of any opportunities, I could work only on the lowest positions. " Didn't you mean QUALIFICATIONS rather than 'opportunities'?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. While working in such a prestigious hotel you will be able to meet famous people on most posts, not only as a waitress

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Dont you think that there are many jobs with a similar salary and it would be quite pointless if you don't think about connecting your future job with this field?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Wonderfull and Deadly Glowing Sand

Christmas Island Red Crab Migration

Peacock and computer screen